Host your party, wedding, or next corporate event at the CIFO ArtSpace in Downtown Miami.
Offer your guests a unique cultural experience in a space that can be transformed to accommodate either large or small events with a capacity that ranges from 20 to 1,000 guests.
Set against a beautiful backdrop of green mosaic tiles and bamboo plots, CIFO’s spacious outdoor terrace is the perfect space for any celebration. Equipped with power outlets, permanent outdoor lighting, and located in the heart of Downtown’s Entertainment District, your guests can enjoy the ultimate party atmosphere in a stylish and sophisticated setting.
Indoor Space/Exhibit Access
Treat your guests to an art exhibit (self guided tour/exhibit access is included with your rental), as well as use of the air-conditioned exhibit lobby.
Friday, Saturday $5,000 6pm – Midnight (set-up may begin at 4:30pm)
Thursday, Sunday $4,000 6pm – Midnight (set-up may begin at 4:30pm)
Monday - Wednesday $3,000 6pm – Midnight (set-up may begin at 4:30pm)
The rental fee includes basic utilities and use of the indoor | outdoor space for a six (6) hour period. Uniformed security personnel and facility clean-up fee (required) is not included and is charged separately.
Space may be rented outside of evening hours please inquire about fee. Please note availability may be limited due to programs and events, blackout dates apply. CIFO is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Rates are double for events taking place on other holidays.
For large events we recommend valet parking offsite (vendor & lot details available upon request) For smaller events, onsite parking can be configured onto your event floor plan. Street parking is also available for self-parking.
• No food or drink is permitted in the exhibit areas.
• Catering, tables, chairs, and other rental equipment are not included in rental pricing.
• No open flames permitted on property (indoor or outdoor). Burners allowed outdoors.
• All Florida laws and municipal / county ordinances must be complied with, including but not limited to all permitting requirements that may be necessitated by renter’s desired facilities use.
• Facilities are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Approved non-profit organizations are eligible for special rates and must provide a valid tax ID indicating their 501(c)(3) status. Please inquire.